Comprehensive Vein Care is committed to being reliable and trusted medical professionals during this crucial period. As we are surrounded by concern due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we as medical professionals regard our patients’ health and safety as the topmost priority.
We have been taking necessary precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our facility and staff to continue our services for the patients in need of treatments.
We are truly committed to the safety and well-being of each of our patients and will make it our due diligence to ensure the absolute safest possible care is delivered.
Our Precautionary Measures
- Following all required precautions and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff
- Maintaining cleanliness and disinfection of medical equipment throughout each and every patient visit
- Conduct pre-screening of patients prior to appointments
- Perform on-site wellness checkups of our patients before treatments to verify health information
- Increase sanitation of frequently visited areas
- Prioritize the personal hygiene of all our staff members
Continue Your Treatment Plan
As medical practitioners, we understand the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we also understand your concerns. Our patients’ health is our top priority, which is why our services are left available. We encourage our patients to continue their treatment plan to avoid the development of serious health issues since vein disease has the potential to complicate existing conditions.
Vein disease creates unpleasant and painful symptoms such as varicose veins. If not treated properly and on time, varicose veins can quickly turn into a health concern. Factors mentioned below can lead to an increase of risk in complications of vein disease.
- High Blood Pressure
These health complications can lead to serious medical conditions such as Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism, or Chronic ulcers/wounds. We advise our patients not to neglect their recommended medical treatments due to the fear of exposure to COVID-19.